Re: Update of foreign key values - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: Update of foreign key values
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Dennis Gearon wrote:

> Yuup, always name constraints so it's easier to remove them. And if
> you name them meaningfully, then others might understand why they
> exist! (or later after a coffeeless morning)

This "application" has grown as a fungus: in the dark and nourished on
manure.  Now I get to change/fix it.  Fixing will include all those
'little' things that make life easier ... named constraints and friends.

Thanks for the reply,
Rod