Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> I did not read wxWindows threads for a long time, but I understand
> that Mac
>
>December developper tools are based on gcc3.3. In July, wxWindows did not
>compile under gcc3.3 (=SuSE8.2). So you have to use older gcc3.2 developer
>tools.

Just for information, I use gcc3.3 [  3.3.1 20030626 (Debian prerelease)
] to build wxWindows 2.5 on Debian and it builds well (I didn't find
errors in the build log). I remember we had a thread on this but don't
remember the conclusions... Isn't it a specific Suse problem ?

Raphaël.