Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release
Date
pgadmin3 web problem  (Howard Bagcat <howard@mu.edu.ph>)
List pgadmin-hackers
On Thursday 07 August 2003 16:34, Adam H. Pendleton wrote:
> I would love to do this for the Mac platform, but I don't have a clue
> about how to do it.  :-)  Assuming that I get the Mac port to built
> tonight (wxWindows now builds on Mac), do you want to release Mac binaries?

I did not read wxWindows threads for a long time, but I understand that Mac
December developper tools are based on gcc3.3. In July, wxWindows did not
compile under gcc3.3 (=SuSE8.2). So you have to use older gcc3.2 developer
tools.

By the way, I had to switch our MacOsX build platform off because I am going
on holidays. The summer is getting too hot here in France.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel