Re: pga3 website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pga3 website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Yes please - if it's good let's have it :-)

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Adam H. Pendleton [mailto:fmonkey@fmonkey.net]
Sent: 07 August 2003 15:26
To: Dave Page
Cc: Darko Prenosil; Andreas Pflug; jm.poure@freesurf.fr; pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pga3 website

Dave Page wrote:
Were they? :-( I thought Adam bundled them in with one of his updates
after reviewing them. Please send them again and I will make sure they
get applied.

I didn't mean to ignore them....:-)  At the time I release my last acinclude patch, I didn't include the mingw patch because, the last that I heard, even *with* the patches it wasn't possible to get pgadmin3 to compile under mingw.  I didn't think it should be included until we were sure it was going to work.  If that's the case, then by all means, let's include it.  Dave, if you want me to submit another patch I can do it tonight, since I'll be working on the Mac buld then.

ahp