Re: Connection.setCatalog method - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Fernando Nasser
Subject Re: Connection.setCatalog method
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Yes, setCatalog() should switch the connection to another database (it
can only be ignored if the driver does not support catalogs, which is
not the case).

I have no idea why that patch was not applied.  Could not find anything
after the thread you've pointed to.

Regards,
Fernando

--