setFetchSize() bug - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Felipe Schnack
Subject setFetchSize() bug
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi all
  I just wrote the test case for the setFetchSize() bug I found these days. Attached to this message you get the Java
source.The database I'm querying is defined in the following SQL fragment. Note you have to populate the table with
data,as the error ocurrs when you call ResultSet.next()

create table Auditoria (userIp varchar(15), codPessoa int , msgAudit varchar(200) not null, dataAudit timestamp default
CURRENT_TIMESTAMPnot null, tipoAudit int not null);

  Have fun :-)

--

 /~\ The ASCII        Felipe Schnack (felipes@ritterdosreis.br)
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
ritter@ritterdosreis.br
Fone: 51-32303341