Re: setFetchSize() bug? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Fernando Nasser
Subject Re: setFetchSize() bug?
Date
Re: setFetchSize() bug?
List pgsql-jdbc
There isn't enough information to debug this in the stack trace.  This
code seems fine and is there for some time already.

Do you have a small example that could be used to reproduce the problem?
  It would make it easier for us to track it down.

Regards,
Fernando

Felipe Schnack wrote:
>   I just found something about the way setFetchSize() is implemented in current CVS version of the driver, I'm
wonderingif it's a bug, probably it is. I just found that if you don't use server-side preparedstatements, the
followingexception is thrown (I sent this same exception earlier today). This is a bug? I can't understand it very
well....seems to me that the driver uses the statement's name as the cursor name??

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300