setFetchSize() bug? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Felipe Schnack
Subject setFetchSize() bug?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I just found something about the way setFetchSize() is implemented in current CVS version of the driver, I'm
wonderingif it's a bug, probably it is. I just found that if you don't use server-side preparedstatements, the
followingexception is thrown (I sent this same exception earlier today). This is a bug? I can't understand it very
well....seems to me that the driver uses the statement's name as the cursor name??

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "null" at character 23
    at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV2(QueryExecutor.java:286)
    at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:104)
    at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:66)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.next(AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.java:135)
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.next(DelegatingResultSet.java:135)

--

 /~\ The ASCII        Felipe Schnack (felipes@ritterdosreis.br)
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
ritter@ritterdosreis.br
Fone: 51-32303341