Re: java object store - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Felipe Schnack
Subject Re: java object store
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
You could also store the object in an bytea field...
  And to call the methods, you could use reflection. You just have to get these bytes from the database and call
ClassLoader.defineClass()...very nice :-)

--

 /~\ The ASCII        Felipe Schnack (felipes@ritterdosreis.br)
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
ritter@ritterdosreis.br
Fone: 51-32303341