Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Christian Imbeault
Subject Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()
Date
List pgsql-general
shreedhar wrote:

> Is it necessary to uninstall previous version of PHP in my system.

No,but a new recompile will probably over-write the version you have now.

> Which is the better compatible version for Postgre 7.3.2.

Most recent should be the best I would think.

> Can you give any link/info for recompiling PHP

www.php.net ?

If you have never compiled PHP before I would suggest reading up on
compilation before-hand and even asking the php help list. Recompiling
PHP also means you need to recompile Apache (if that is the web server
you are using).

Jean-Christian Imbeault