Re: IN clauses via setObject(Collection) [Was: Re: Prepared - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dmitry Tkach
Subject Re: IN clauses via setObject(Collection) [Was: Re: Prepared
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

> Also, we may limit this behavior with Collections to the IN clause
> only.  Where else could we need lists to replace the '?' ?

Arrays would be nice :-) (so that the user would not have to implement
his own java.sql.Array, and wrap his collections into it to be able to
set array parameters).
Informix supports that, for example (but it has to be ArrayList for some
reason - not just any Collection), oracle does too IIRC...

Dima