Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Also they don't test things they don't support.  Is there a test for
> subselects?  What about concurrency?  Transactional issues?  What about
> performance when they have their "transaction support" enabled?

Sure don't they. Like their NUMERIC data type, that can *store* any
precision, but when you actually calculate with it, it converts to
floating point internally ... that's not only a spec violation, in many
countries that's a violation of law if used by a bookkeeping system.

Jan