Re: can't "grant all on database..." - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Travis Hume
Subject Re: can't "grant all on database..."
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, using "Inflight" instead of Inflight sems to work, except the user
luser still doesn't have any privileges.

grant all on database "Inflight" to luser;

returns:

    GRANT

But if I then "psql Inflight luser", I can't do anything including
simple selects against the Inflight database.