New Autoconf+Automake code - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject New Autoconf+Automake code
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Responding to a request from Andreas to automatically track
dependencies, I have added support for Automake to the current autoconf
code.  The procedure is basically the same.  Just run './bootstrap' and
then run configure.  The options to configure are the same.  Let me know
if anyone encounters problems.  NOTE:  This works on my build server, so
I am sure there are idosyncracies of other systems that I have not
accounted for.  Feedback is greatly appreciated.  For future reference,
any new source files will need to be manually added to Makefile.am.
Automake has to have a static list of source files at "bootstrap" time,
so no getting around it.  :)

ahp

Attachment