Re: Autoconf code - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Re: Autoconf code
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Adam H. Pendleton wrote:
>
> All three files are added to cvs now.

Actually, you should probably add the source files that I used to
generate the configure script to cvs.  Attached is an archive that
contains the source files to create the configure script and
config.h.in.  This allows you to make *much* easier changes, then
re-generate configure.  Starting with a clean pgadmin3 checkout (no
configure, etc.), do the following:

1) ./bootstrap

That's it.  :)  You will need to have autoconf on your build system.  I
would suggest adding these files to the cvs tree, so that developers can
make changes to configure.in while they are developing new code, etc.

Also, I'd like to contribute more substantially to the project.  Since I
have gotten rid of my last Windows box, anything on the Linux/Mac OS
development side I can contribute to.

ahp

Attachment