Re: Buffers and query's - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Buffers and query's
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Cris,

If I understand you correctly, I don't think you need to do anything.
The postgres jdbc driver doesn't cause any query plans to be cached.  So
there is nothing to flush (unless you are using server side prepared
statements by calling PGStatement.setUserServerPrepare()).

thanks,
--Barry