Re: Postgres client/server parameters? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jimmie H. Apsey
Subject Re: Postgres client/server parameters?
Date
Re: Postgres client/server parameters?  (<mallah@trade-india.com>)
List pgsql-general
Thank you Mallah, I think I understand now how to setup the host system
with changes to GUC and pg_hba.conf files.  But what do I need to do on
the client side as far as letting application know which database and
where it is located?

Thank you,
Jim Apsey