Re: ODBC & Access [Try 2] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: ODBC & Access [Try 2]
Date
List pgsql-general
maybe it's related to sorting in your environment, the client's environment, or the server's environment? Case
sensitivevs. not? (PS, I can't wait till UTF-8 gets totally ubiquitous.)

David Olbersen wrote:
> [...]
it'schosen a primary key. The field it's chosen doesn't have any NULL values and all the rows for that field are
unique,so it should be OK, right? The column that it chose is NOT a numeric field, but text. Would that cause a
problem?