Re: Batch replication ordering (was Re: [GENERAL] 32/64-bit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: Batch replication ordering (was Re: [GENERAL] 32/64-bit
Date
List pgsql-general
I saw somewhere on this thread that there is no way to tell when
something is committed. that really doesn't make sense, since postgres
is a MVCC system. Doesn't the versioning automatically supply commit
times?