Re: Tech Docs and Consultants - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I read this discussion
I think this is a long term process to get it done.

Why not developing a new portal structure for this?

the postgresql.org is newly developed.
I think there is a new project on gborg which does the further development.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel but if the community has a portal
software based on postgresql
this will help getting this discussion to an end and ther is a CMS for
postgresql that can be used.

only some thoughts
    Ewald Geschwinde