Re: stored procedure - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Choe
Subject Re: stored procedure
Date
List pgsql-general
thanks.  i just tried it out and it seems that it would generate a random number between 0 and 1.  is that a valid assumption?  if that is the case, how can i cast it to an int value?  i assume that there is a cast function somewhere, but i can't tell by the names of the pronames.

Peter Choe