Re: fairly current mysql v postgresql comparison need for - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: fairly current mysql v postgresql comparison need for
Date
List pgsql-general
Mike Mascari wrote:

> Does the truth matter at all? Ugh.
>
> Mike Mascari
> mascarm@mascari.com

Not to diverge from the main issue, but was this a referene to a
conversation between
Bill Gate and Steve Jobs in "Silicon Valley Pirates" movie?

It is so true....unfortunately many products live by that....

Now back to PG vs MySQL.....if we put some replication or distributed
features into PG,
then MySQL will definitely look "My", as in "its mine", as in "personal
DB" like personal computers....