Re: fairly current mysql v postgresql comparison need for - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: fairly current mysql v postgresql comparison need for
Date
List pgsql-general
If I had the big bucks, I'd pony up to put this into it.

I don't have them.

But for curiosity's sake,

1/ How much money,
2/ How much time
3/ How many people

to get the replication and distribution features in Postgres?