Re: Can't connect using PgAdminII - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Andrew Biagioni
Subject Re: Can't connect using PgAdminII
Date
List pgsql-admin
I think you need to give us some more details, such as:

- What operating system are you running PostgreSQL on?
- What operating system are you running PGadmin on?
- What versions of PostgreSQL and PGadmin are you using?
- Are they on the same machine?
- When you tried from the command line, what user were you (root,
postgres, ...)?
- On what machine did you try the command line operations?

    Andrew