Re: unicode driver + text fields as primary keys - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Stefanos Karasavvidis
Subject Re: unicode driver + text fields as primary keys
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Just a follow up for people who may encounter the same problem I had
(attached below).

Thanks to Hiroshi Inoue I managed to solve this problem.
Using the snapshot from
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/
does the trick

Thanks also to Dave Page for his valuable comments

Stefanos