Re: moveToInsertRow SQL Exception "No Primary Keys" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: moveToInsertRow SQL Exception "No Primary Keys"
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Jim,

As Dave said in his email, he tested against current CVS.  And since
there have been some bug fixes in this area recently it could be that
the bug is already fixed and that is why Dave can't reproduce.  Have you
tried pulling the current sources from CVS and tried testing with those?

thanks,
--Barry