OpenOffice and PostgreSQL: query with inner join - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ocke Janssen
Subject OpenOffice and PostgreSQL: query with inner join
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

my name is Ocke Janssen. I'm a developer of the database component in
OpenOffice and I encounter a problem (BUG) we have when executing a
query which contains two tables with a primary key. The statement looks
like this:

SELECT "test1"."name", "test1_1"."name" FROM "test1" "test1", "test1"
"test1_1" WHERE ( "test1"."id" = "test1_1"."id" )

When setting the statement attributes to KeysetDriven, I get the error
message that CTID is ambiguous. As far as I could see in the moment the
problem is in the fucntion inner_process_tokens in file convert.c where
CTID is added to the statemement. Is this problem known?

Best regards,

Ocke

--
dba.OpenOffice.org