Driver crash - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Andrea Aime
Subject Driver crash
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I'm experiencing the same problem Tambet Matiisen reported
some days ago (access violation with 0xC0000005 code). I
do experience this with Autocad Map 5 on a win2000 sp3
machine, connecting to postgresq 7.1.3 on a suse 7.x (don't know exactly
wich version). I've tried various drivers, namely 7.01.07,
7.01.10, 7.02.01, 7.02.05 and the 7.3 preview found on
Hiroshi Hinoue home page, and I always get the same
exception. I have a commlog and a mylog for 7.01.007
(the last one I remembered to be working, but it seems
that now even this doesn't work). Who wants them (mylog
is big, so I haven't attached them here)?

I also tried to build and debug the driver myself, but it seems that
you have removed the possibility to work with visual studio
lately (afaik autoconf and automake are needed to build the
thing now)
I'm stuck and in a hurry at the same time: anybody can
help me?
Best regards
Andrea Aime