Re: Developing a forms based web application - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jonathon Batson
Subject Re: Developing a forms based web application
Date
List pgsql-novice
Also worth a look is Code Charge Studio by Yes Software.
I have been using it for the past year on Postgres, PHP templates, and found it to be a very powerful  tool.
New version release in 1st Quarter 2003 will include editable grids(editable/updateable record sets), which are similar to what I see Access froms showing, possibly one way to reproduce Access functionality.

You can down load a 30day trial version.....Ver 2 Beta is avail for trial so you could look at the editable grid functionality.
Its a new product, documentation for ver 1 was a disastor, apparently major work happening in this area.

Also has a fast growing user group, checkout,
http://codechargers.net