Re: [GENERAL] gmake check error on HPUX - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Petre Scheie
Subject Re: [GENERAL] gmake check error on HPUX
Date
List pgsql-novice
Okay, I ran 'gmake SHELL=/bin/ksh check' ten times, and nine of those
times there were no errors; on the one that failed, it was on random
again.The one time it failed was in the middle of the ten times; that
is, it ran with no failures five times, failed on the sixth, and then
the remaining four times had no failures.  So...what, if anything, does
this mean?  Do I have a problem?