Re: union query doubt: - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jean-Luc Lachance
Subject Re: union query doubt:
Date
List pgsql-sql
I think you meant:

SELECT date,
sum( case when point = 1 then flow else 0 end) as flow1,
sum( case when point = 2 then flow else 0 end) as flow2,
sum( case when point = 3 then flow else 0 end) as flow3,
sum( case when point = 4 then flow else 0 end) as flow4,
sum( case when point = 5 then flow else 0 end) as flow5,
sum( case when point = 6 then flow else 0 end) as flow6
from samples group by date;