Re: Question about DEADLOCK - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Savita
Subject Re: Question about DEADLOCK
Date
Re: Question about DEADLOCK  (snpe <snpe@snpe.co.yu>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks Stephan,

I wold like to know where to get LOCK manual/reference.

And what is ther error number it will return when this error will come.Is there
any work around this.HOw do I avoid this situation.

--
Best Regards
- Savita