2nd Completed Case Study - Monster Labs, Inc. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject 2nd Completed Case Study - Monster Labs, Inc.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Just received this from Thomas F.O'Connell of Monster Labs, Inc.  It's
the Case Study they just completed in relation to their PostgreSQL
usage, and we should probably get this onto the Advocacy site as soon as
time permits.

Ewald/Robert, are either of you interested in helping with this?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift