2nd Completed Case Study - Monster Labs, Inc. (part 2) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject 2nd Completed Case Study - Monster Labs, Inc. (part 2)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

Thomas forgot to include info about their using XML with this too.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Anyone want to assist with the translation of
the      Advocacy  site?
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:54:38 -0600
From: Thomas F.O'Connell <tfo@monsterlabs.com>
To: Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>

Justin,

> Wow, very well put together.

Thanks. I just realized I forgot to mention that everything coming out
of the database actually gets wrapped up in XML. I guess it's not
crucial information to the case study, but it might be useful to see
that PostgreSQL is being used in XML-based systems. Eventually, we hope
to be able to provide many of our applications in formats other than
HTML.

> Thank you *very* much for taking the time and effort to do this.  Am
> forwarding it to the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" mailing list
> right now, so people can begin to prepare for adding it to the Advocacy
> site and other related initiatives.

Great. Good luck!

-tfo