Re: stability of pg library usage - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: stability of pg library usage
Date
List pgsql-general
I'd say stay off of template0 and template1. Let the PG team abstract
this stuff and
use initdb(1), createdb(1), createuser(1) and pg_ctl(1).

If at some point the PG arch change and template2 becomes the template,
then your
C code is protected and similar arguments....