Establishment of Guidelines and Best Practises for the PostgreSQL Advocacy&Marketing project - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Establishment of Guidelines and Best Practises for the PostgreSQL Advocacy&Marketing project
Date
Responses Re: Establishment of Guidelines and Best Practises for the PostgreSQL Advocacy&Marketing project  ("Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar@persistent.co.in>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

It's about time we begin the creation of Guidelines for the PostgreSQL
Advocacy and Marketing project, and further to that, begin establishing
Best Practises methods for getting the knowledge of PostgreSQL out to
the world.

The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing Project Guidelines should give us
a framework to effectively operate, so people have an immediate grasp of
what is acceptable and what isn't.

The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing Project Best Practises documents
should guide people in taking the Advocacy/Marketing ideas that they
have, and turn them into effective strategies, then measure the results
(if practical) from implementing them.

Does anyone here have recommendations and thoughts on where to start?

;-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi