Re: Request for List of Known Bugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joseph Shraibman
Subject Re: Request for List of Known Bugs
Date
List pgsql-general
Here's one:

begin;
select 1 into temp table tqt;
declare cname cursor for select * from tqt;
drop table tqt;

ilir gashi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Ilir Gashi and I am a final year Undergraduate student in Computer Science at City University, London, UK.
Iam doing the final year project, which involves comparison of failure diversity between Interbase and PostgreSQL. In
orderto do this project I need a list of known bugs and the SQL statements which trigger the resulting failures. I have
emailedInterbase and they have sent me a table of all the known bugs with the corresponding SQL queries which trigger
theresulting failures.