Request for List of Known Bugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ilir gashi
Subject Request for List of Known Bugs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

My name is Ilir Gashi and I am a final year Undergraduate student in Computer Science at City University, London, UK. I
amdoing the final year project, which involves comparison of failure diversity between Interbase and PostgreSQL. In
orderto do this project I need a list of known bugs and the SQL statements which trigger the resulting failures. I have
emailedInterbase and they have sent me a table of all the known bugs with the corresponding SQL queries which trigger
theresulting failures.

I would be grateful if you could also send me this list of bugs and the SQL queries, which is essential for me in order
tocomplete the project.

If I have emailed the wrong mailing list could you please direct me to the right one.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Ilir Gashi

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com