viewing foreign key constraints in psql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From steven thoms
List pgsql-general
I have created a FOREIGN KEY constraint on a table, using bbedit to edit
a dump.

I recreated the table, tested that it worked with a simple .php page
that tried to delete the parent.

I received the appropriate error, so I know it's there.

Now I want to propagate the same constraint throughout a number of
similar tables but when I have psql display the table information, it
only shows the PRIMARY KEY constraint.

Do you know how to get psql to list all the constraints on a table?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve