Re: Problem running postgre as a windows NT service - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Savita
Subject Re: Problem running postgre as a windows NT service
Date
Re: Problem running postgre as a windows NT service  ("Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar@persistent.co.in>)
List pgsql-general
Yes I understand that the psql is the command is to verify that the server is
started properly.

Once you install postgre as a NT service.WE will get two things in the control
panel.

I am able to start the service now using control panel.

But what I wanted is that  insdeed of using  psql command in command prompt is
there any other way to connect to postgre.because basically the pupose of making
postgre as a service is to avoid the use of command prompt.

Actually what I mean

--
Best Regards
- Savita