Query analyzer for postgresql wanted - Mailing list pgsql-general

From pginfo
Subject Query analyzer for postgresql wanted
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I post it for second time ( sorry about it.).

I need to have a good query analyzer by develompment.
I am new to postgresql and I are working with oracle for many years.
I oracle exist very good tool, that point me exact for mistake in my
query.

For examplme :
select A.a,( 15 + A.b) .... from mytable A ... where A.id in ( select
....)

If I make mistake in posgres ( I use pgAdmin), I only receive message:
"error near '('" (for example).
Bu in my query I can have many '('.

In oracle I receive:
select A.a,( 15 + A.b) .... from mytable A ... where A.id in ( select
....)
                 * (error ... ).

And I can very quick get the error.

Exist any good tools for this in postgresql?

Many thanks,
Ivan.