Re: Bug in all version with encryption - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Suresh Gupta VG
Subject Re: Bug in all version with encryption
Date
Re: Bug in all version with encryption
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks for your reply.

=20

As per your suggestion, if we remove "CREATE FUNCTION" statement, we
cannot use that function.

Actually, we need this feature.

=20

Can you pls suggest some url or docs to help us in developing the
c-language code to rectify this as we had done earlier for pgsql7.4.2.

=20

And pls provide us with new macros introduced in 8.2.5 later to 7.4.2,
so that it can help us in our coding very mush

Thanks in advice.

=20

=20

Regards,

G. V. Suresh Gupta

Innovative Technology Solutions(ITS), Zensar Technologies=20

Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#5, MIDC IT Tower,=20

Kharadi, Off Nagar Road, Pune - 411014

Landline :  +91-20-66453471           | +91-9890898688=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

Email     :   suresh.g@zensar.com    | website:  www.zensar.com

=20

=20