Re: regular expression question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Ford
Subject Re: regular expression question
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, and honestly I rather prefer the POSIX syntax in most cases, but I
do like some of the shorthands, i.e. < (or \<) is so much easier to type
than "[[:<:]]", and the same for > v.s. "[[:>:]]".  That's just silly.
 This by the way is an extension.

-d