Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Francisco,

Sorry about the confusion regarding joining the right mailing list.  I
notified the wrong person about people needing to join it, and therefore
the *right person* got the requests and rejected them unknowingly.

Should now be fixed for everyone.  :-)

The present www list will probably do fine for everyone to communicate.
When stuff of general interest and importance arises we can always CC
the General mailing list to let people know, ask opinions, and so forth.

So, lets try it out and see how it goes.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Francisco Reyes wrote:

> > > New server, as in the new machine you just got from Rackspace?
> >
> > Yup ...
>
> Marc,
>
> Should we be using the www list for this or creating a new list?
> Although I got approved to the list it seems there was a little confusion
> and initially my application was rejected and then approved. It seems it
> is a closed list.

> http://archives.postgresql.org

   - Indira Gandhi