Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> > > same place as the rest of the .postgresql.org sites ... actually, Justin
> > > was provided with a machine when he first proposed it, to work with ...
> > > its to be moved over to the new server tomorrow, actually ...
> >
> > New server, as in the new machine you just got from Rackspace?
>
> Yup ...

Marc,

Should we be using the www list for this or creating a new list?
Although I got approved to the list it seems there was a little confusion
and initially my application was rejected and then approved. It seems it
is a closed list.