jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi guys,

Along these lines, does anyone want to setup and run
jobs.postgresql.org?

It was a project which someone close to me was going to do, but for
various reasons hasn't been able to get into.

No real spec to it as of yet apart from:

 - PostgreSQL community oriented site to encourage IT
   Professionals to get into PostgreSQL by encouraging
   and growing it's job market, etc
 - No-cost posting of PostgreSQL jobs, regardless of
   whether by an agency, corp, individual, etc
 - Must integrate with the centralised PostgreSQL site
   user and  membership system already in place
   (as developed for the techdocs.postgresql.org site)

Looking for self-starting team players with vision, decent experience,
and spare time more than anything, as I can tell you right now it should
be a pretty active and important PostgreSQL site when up and running.

The catch here is that 99% of everyone working on the existing
PostgreSQL website infrastructure(s) are overloaded with work as it is
and probably can't take large amounts of time to help out much, thus the
self-starter bit.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift