Re: j2ee compatiable jdbc driver on jdbc.postgresql.org? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Cathal de Brun
Subject Re: j2ee compatiable jdbc driver on jdbc.postgresql.org?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I've been having some problems migrating some code that accesses
postgress to J2EE and while looking sor solutions to some of the
problems I encountered I came across  the  'j2ee compatiable jdbc
driver' thread (some of which I have included below). I was wondering if
it is possible to access postgres from within j2ee and if so where could
I find pointers in this direction.

Thank you for taking the time to read this !

Kind regards,

Cathal.