Re: Set Returning Functions (SRF) - request for patch review - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Set Returning Functions (SRF) - request for patch review
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ian Barwick wrote:
> On Monday 06 May 2002 18:51, Joe Conway wrote:
> (...)
>
>>Request for help:
>>-----------------
>>So far I've tested with SQL and C functions.
>
> (...)
>
> Can you post an example of a function in C?
> (I'm trying out your patch from Friday).
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ian Barwick

See contrib/dblink. The version in cvs HEAD has two that return sets --
dblink() which returns an int, and dblink_get_pkey() which returns text.
I don't have an example that returns a composite type though. I'll make
one of those for testing some time next week.

Joe