Re: Vote on SET in aborted transaction - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: Vote on SET in aborted transaction
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> Hiroshi, we need a psql solution too.  People are feeding query files
> into psql all the time and we should have an appropriate behavior for
> them.

What are you expecting for psql e.g. the following
wrong(?) example ?
[The curren schema is schema1]       begin;       create schema foo;       set search_path = foo;       create table t1
(....);[error occurs]       commit;       insert into t1 select * from schema1.t1;

regards,
Hiroshi Inouehttp://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/