Re: Documentation on page files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Patrick Macdonald
Subject Re: Documentation on page files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Martijn,

It may be useful to look at the pg_filedump utility located
at http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/tools.html

This utility dumps out information at the page level and is
commented to help the user understand the format/content of
PostgreSQL heap/index/control files.

Cheers,
Patrick
Patrick Macdonald